Saturday 19 September 2009

Photoshoot




The colour has gone really dull for some reason when I uploaded these - check out much better versions of the images here.

Sorry, for the lack of posts recently, I have been so busy with my new job, preparing for a huge workshop which I did on Thursday (more on that later) and have recently come down with a very nasty lurgie - so I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself today!  Apart from being busy and ill recently I have been helping out with a project my boyfriend has been been working for the Sheffield Iinstitute of Art and design's prospectus for Sheffield Hallam University.  He came up with the concept and designed and made the objects for the photoshoot - I made the fabric words and helped with that shoot and I helped him make the cardboard letters which took us about 20 hours to do - gluing 80 layers of card for each letter!  Tom Jackson, a young and talented photographer who has set up in the last year and already worked with the likes of Tado and Peter & Paul, was the photographer on the shoot.

1 comment:

Hand Knitted Things said...

These are all fab! I like the picture with the ruler showing the set up to the shot, also the sewing machine and caption with it. You are a talented couple.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin