Monday 26 January 2009

Sleddale Hall


Nothing to do with design today, but wanted to share (if you havent already heard); the old farmhouse featured in Withnail & I (fab film!) is up for sale!  It's in Cumbria, not that far from where I am from originally so I'm even more drawn to it.  It's in such a beautiful location and with a bit of love it could be done up lovely and has such a pretty view.  Shame I don't have a spare few £100K !  I really love old wrecks like this one, shame I can't even get my mitts on a tumbledown wreck at the moment - Damn you credit crunch!  So for now I will have to just look at the pics and imagine what i do with it if I owned it instead!

1 comment:

Stitchy said...

That would be my dream home! Hey, I haven't checked my lottery ticket, you never know....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin